I told you, he skates like a horse!


As regards to my post-before-last, that of the Boneyard Jam,
i felt i just had to get this out there everywhere possible-

It's half one in the morning and i've just woken up having been asleep on the sofa for about 4 hours.
I returned to find this, and it's safe to say i'm not going to sleep again tonight - i'm just too hyped.

Slick's edit basically sums up how fucking nuts the jam was. From the immense hammers, to Lee's quality commentating.
Everyone needs to see this, you will be better off in life.
You may just catch a glimpse of me there as well, happily snapping away. In fact the big cheesy grin that ends the edit belongs to myself,
CAN YOU SEE HOW HAPPY I WAS?!
It has to be watched in widescreen, so it you can't see it properly here, go here!

The top pic by the way, is of Mike Salt stalling on the wall, before grinding back down the 'danger' ramp and back along the quarter.
Nutter.


Endless love for the Boneyard!
LET IT NEVER END!

Comments

Popular Posts